Esteemed Contributor

Anyone shop Thrive Market?

[ Edited ]

Curious to know if anyone orders from this company. 

HSN and Andrew Lessman partnered with them once for olive oil and I did order.  It was good.

However, they have many other items, including seafood which is shipped frozen.

If anyone has experience/reviews, please share.

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shop Thive Market?

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Curious to know if anyone orders from this company. 

HSN and Andrew Lessman partnered with them once for olive oil and I did order.  It was good.

However, they have many other items, including seafood which is shipped frozen.

If anyone has experience/reviews, please share.

Thanks in advance.

No

Regular Contributor

I bought their olive oil from HSN when it was available.  I love it!  But I noticed that it hasn't been on HSN's site for quite some time.   I am thinking about joining Thrive because I won't even go to the grocery store these days.  Looks like they have a lot of really good products.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have a membership and have been shopping there for about 6 months.  They are mostly more of a specialty store and carry a large number of products.  You can shop by a special diet (keto, vegan, paleo, organic etc.).  Everything I ordered was good and prices were usually lower than you could get locally.  Prior to all this craziness items were in stock and replenished frequently, lately it has been more difficult but not impossible to get things.  I have only purchased the food items and not gotten into the paper and beauty items. 

I have looked at the meat and seafood items.  I think they are a little expensive for what you get, butthat is an individual assessment.  Shipping has always been fast and items are packed well.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

I was about to join

Did the entire process

Then at the end, they showed a 59.95 membership few with a 20.00 credit

I BACKED out

I thought unless the items are super exotic I can order other places with free shipping and no membership fee.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I was about to join

Did the entire process

Then at the end, they showed a 59.95 membership few with a 20.00 credit

I BACKED out

I thought unless the items are super exotic I can order other places with free shipping and no membership fee.

Just an FYI - Shipping is free for order over $49.  Also they say they will refund membership fees that are not off set by your savings, although I am not sure how the savings are calculated.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone shop Thrive Market?

I had also bought the olive oil on HSN and really liked it.  I am a big fan of Andrew so I would trust his recommendations.  My daughter buys a lot on there but I am not sure what items.  She is doing Paleo though.  She says she loves the coffeee creamer, I think it's a kind of almond milk?  I'll have to check it out as I've been meaning to take a look, thanks for this reminder.  I wonder why a memebership fee is necessary though?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was one item I couldn't find anywhere -- and when I Googled to look for it -- Thrive came up.  I joined for one month ($9.99) and got the item.  Somehow I missed the part about them billing me automatically from then on.  When I saw the charge on my cc bill I had an online chat with one of their representatives.  Of course he offered incentives to entice me to keep my membership -- but when I made it clear than I had only wanted that one item he canceled my memberhship and refunded the charge for the second month.  Very nice guy and I have nothing but good to say about my very short experience with them.  Missing the recurring membership payment was my fault -- not theirs.

Super Contributor

My daughter is vegan and is a member.  The membership cost is worth it - they are always throwing in stuff for free offering sales or offering free shipping - it is worth it.  She loves it and it ships quickly and never a problem.  This is her 2nd year using them.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all.

I'll have to decide if I'm going to buy enough for it to make sense to get a membership.

Hopefully, they will be there when I decide.