Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone serve any QVC food items at Thanksgiving?

Sister Schubert's rolls look delicious.  What part of the country did you purchase?  I have never seen them but then I have not been looking for them.  It's good to hear about the Q's food items and that they are good.  They are pricey but now I may give a try.  Thanks for this thread.Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love Sister Schubert rolls, they are delicious!  I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and they are at most of the major grocery stores around here but if you Google them they have a "Where To Buy" seach on their website.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I love Sister Schubert rolls, they are delicious!  I live in the western suburbs of Chicago and they are at most of the major grocery stores around here but if you Google them they have a "Where To Buy" seach on their website.

Aha! Apparently pretty much every Walmart within 100 miles of me carries them, but no other stores are listed. Guess that's why I haven't seen them. (I noticed that the brand is part of the T. Marzetti family of brands.)

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Aha! Apparently pretty much every Walmart within 100 miles of me carries them, but no other stores are listed. Guess that's why I haven't seen them. (I noticed that the brand is part of the T. Marzetti family of brands.)

@jonbon- Publix in the southeast carries them. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, we're the toffee lovers apples good?