Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering on "free ship" day?

Just ordered V34183 EZ Tools Set of 2 48-in-1 Socket Wrenches with Magnet.  

I was looking for a  "guy gift."  And this just came on TV.  Now all my Christmas shopping are done!!

Valued Contributor

@myQ wrote:

I noticed the prices of items I've been wanting went up!  

Items in my Wish List and other products I've been tracking for awhile went from a reduced Featured or Sale Price to a higher QVC price.  Some items disappeared from the website altogether!

It's not really free shipping if they increase the price, but I'll still look around.  Disappointing though.

All the things that I had my eye on went up in price today. Some by as much as ten to twelve dollars. That's more than shipping would have cost with yesterday's price. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

QVC will gouge you on the return shipping charge if you have to return.

Oh well.

It always does, which is why I ship by my own method unless the item is defective and therefore Q won't deduct the return shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered three Isaac tunics. Yeah ...........Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Congratulations to those who take advantage of QVC's free shipping day. Also, all beauty items will be on 6 Easy Pays today as well. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope, not a thing. Other sites have been doing free shipping AND excellent holiday sales/promo codes for at least a few weeks now so I've already bought pretty much everything I need/want elsewhere for better prices and deals.

LOL QVC still falls short of other sites in terms of deals.

Respected Contributor

I did buy Ellen's old fashioned ornaments in silver. The s&h was too much to buy before. Will use them to make a new wreath.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 items from Joan Rivers Classics for myself.  Free S&H to Alaska is wonderful.

Honored Contributor

just ordered 2 sets Malden Mills polar fleece sheet sets on clearance ($22 off), ez pay & free s/h worth it because we love these sheets year round (H202908)

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Earth brand boots from AM Style in Navy.  They were also on sale so I'm

pleased.