Honored Contributor

Anyone ordering on "free ship" day?

Anyone ordering anything today from QVC since they are offering free shipping today?

I can't think of anything to order right now.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering on "free ship" day?

Yes, I am way behind on my Christmas shopping so I will be working through my wish list (filled with gift ideas for family members) and ordering some items. I will probably get something just for me too!  

I live in a rural area and work long hours so the time and money spent driving to crowded malls matters to me. Free shipping and handling is a major incentive. I am glad that I did not order earlier-the free shipping and handling day was a pleasant surprise.  Thank you QVC for having this event on a Saturday!  I am not working today and can actually take full advantage of the opportunity.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed the prices of items I've been wanting went up!  

Items in my Wish List and other products I've been tracking for awhile went from a reduced Featured or Sale Price to a higher QVC price.  Some items disappeared from the website altogether!

It's not really free shipping if they increase the price, but I'll still look around.  Disappointing though.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did alot of on-line shopping elsewhere LAST weekend and on Cyber-Monday. QVC is bringing up the rear with this one.

Some of my ordered items also had overnight delivery and are now wrapped.

My Christmas cash is depleted.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

It seems that many of the prices went up today. They went from the lower  "Featured Price" to a regular price.  Disappointing.

Respected Contributor

They have nothing that I want - free shippiing a little too late - should have done this cyber monday - plus raising prices doesn't surprise me. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Lamo Boots that were a TSV a couple of days ago....with free shipping they are less expensive than they were as a TSV.   Just a couple of bucks.  All my other items from my wish list are gone in size and color.   Happy shopping to all!

Respected Contributor

Yes. And luckily the item I've been waiting to order is a top find so the price did not rise. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm looking because in  NJ the cost of shipping is added to the item total and taxed.  I have not bought anything here yet. I did buy four Wen styling products from the Bay today- all better prices than the Q, all with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

QVC will gouge you on the return shipping charge if you have to return.

Oh well.