Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering on "free ship" day?

Too late for me.  My shopping is done.  I assumed they would raise the prices in order to accommodate the "free shipping".  QVC is not known for its generosity!

Honored Contributor

Probably not. I don't plan to try to find something to buy.

I won't usually pay full price for things simply because of free shipping. Definitely not going to be conned into paying more.

Honored Contributor

Yes, a D&C top that has been in my wish list for along time.  It's on sale so even if I don't like it, I'll donate it since it was only $10. 

Respected Contributor

Not yet, but one never knows.  We'll see what's on today.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I don't know yet.  I haven't really looked at my Wish List yet.

If they raised prices to offer free shipping, I won't buy anything.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shopper  gone wild here! Lock & lock is the same price and with saving $5.50 shipping per set, this is the time for me to strike as I have 2 diff. sets on my wish list. Also a Farberware cookware set ($7.50 s&h) will be on its way soon, well, sooner or later and adding the Philosophy olive oil scrub and a linea whisper knit sweater, which show the same prices as before this free s&h promo. 

My way of keeping track of QVC prices is to add things to my wish list with the item price/s&h in the notes section, which of course many of you folks already know to do. 

All my Linea whisper knit sweaters, the Ryka clogs, and my ED on Air Chirstmas stuff and throws have been free s&h. The top items from my wish list at the Q are cleared our. I aboslutely abhore their "normal" s&h charges and usually end up on Amazon or whatever website offers free s&h and a decent percent off. Eddie B was good this week and I found knit hats for 40 or 50% off and free s&h.

My gift closet is full. Sweet! And I wish you all a safe and lovely weekend, and happy holidays if they are on your wish list.

Honored Contributor

I DID get something after all! Woman Very Happy

- The one thing I do regularly is check out Lunchtime Specials. I got this Isaac Mizrahi Live! Paisley Border Print Cardigan in Deep Burgundy (A271580).

I have a few IM cardigans and get lots of compliments on them. The quality is good & I have gotten good deals on all of them. 

- The QVC site was awful, very slow, had to close/go to site a few times before I was able to order. Had to wait & wait. The cardigan showed completely sold out at first on the site but available on the app. My size was available, then showed sold out on the app, and then available and I ordered before it changed its mind again. I did use Mr. Rebates for that wonderful 1% back - 23 cents!  

Respected Contributor

a268588.001.jpgh209325.001.jpg

These are some items that looked really good to me in the clearance section.

Cuddl Duds Boot Slippers  $15

Malden Mills Polar Flleece Sheet Set $20

I am not sure if I am ordering yet, but they look like good deals.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i am not one who really cares about the free shipping.

i am a regular qvc buyer andi generally look at the overall price, including shipping, to determine whether or not it is worth it to me.

i would rather have seen something like 20% off your entire purchase OR 30% off a single item. something like that would have had more impact on my purchases today.

i could have sworn they have done this before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Kuerig TSV for tomorrow w free shipping today.  Without the free shipping I was purchasing from another site.