Respected Contributor

Anyone noticed the lack of reviews lately?

It's like they are slowly taking down all the reviews.  I rely on the reviews and am very hesitant to purchase a big ticket item without a review.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone noticed the lack of reviews lately?

[ Edited ]

Probably less purchasing this year, hence fewer reviews.

Regular Contributor

When the Oster Air Fryer Convection Oven was a TSV a couple of days ago, reviews of the item were removed for view.  (As this item was first sold as a TSV this past Spring, there were reviews on the item)   I, too, rarely buy something uinless I can read reviews and determine that most were pleased with their purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

It's like they are slowly taking down all the reviews.  I rely on the reviews and am very hesitant to purchase a big ticket item without a review.  

@Valstybaby   Just a suggestion especially if purchasing a big ticket item.

I would not depend upon the reviews here.  Go to some of the reputable sites such as Good Housekeeping.  Spruce is another one.

You will find the pros/cons by actual persons employed to use the item.

You will also see comparing prices for the item.

The items usually are listed as the top 10.

Good Luck.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Agree with @Cakers3  but if qvc once sold the item in the past and you google the item qvc reviews will come up. I always go to other sources to read reviews when possible.

Respected Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby    I think it's your imagination.  I've written lots of reviews lately and they're right where I left them   New products don't have reviews but you often find them for similar products at Amazon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Everytime I want to write a review it doesn't let me.  So here I go... The Rastelli's Filet Mignon's - They are supposed to be vacuum packed.  When I took 2 out of my freezer, stupid me just put them on my counter to thaw. Obviously they were not vacuumed packed as blood/juice leaked out all over my countertop.  Also, they are absolutely horrible.  I am so glad I got them on easy pay and got my money back.  Needless to say, I threw them all out.  Never again will I buy anything from Rastelli's.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to write reviews but now every time I try they ask me to change my nickname first and I'm not going to do that nor am I going to put my current nickname in and maybe lose it.  Their IT department isn't the most reliable, in my opinion.  So, no more reviews from me until things change.  I could understand if they asked you to sign in to write a review but I'm not changing names just because no one in their IT department knows how to write the code to do that.  Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@Melzie wrote:

I used to write reviews but now every time I try they ask me to change my nickname first and I'm not going to do that nor am I going to put my current nickname in and maybe lose it.  Their IT department isn't the most reliable, in my opinion.  So, no more reviews from me until things change.  I could understand if they asked you to sign in to write a review but I'm not changing names just because no one in their IT department knows how to write the code to do that.  Sorry.

@Melzie 

Just enter your current nickname and it should be accepted.  Works for me.  No need to change it.