Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone needing a man this V-Day

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@SharkE  ....... Hey, sharke. Give him some credit for giving your favorite roses with gold threads. Cards are hard to buy .... he read amazing woman and grabbed the card. Bless his heart ...... he tried and got at least half right.

Yep, and he paid off my credit card for the month !    @Sheila P-Burg 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@SharkE  ....... Hey, sharke. Give him some credit for giving your favorite roses with gold threads. Cards are hard to buy .... he read amazing woman and grabbed the card. Bless his heart ...... he tried and got at least half right.

@SharkE  Hope ya had a great big balance!

Honored Contributor

just 150, think it was to QVC LOL

already forgot about it.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:
@PredsI love you and most of the other posters I am lucky enough to interact with every day. You guys are fun. ☺️

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and remember some chandeliers are not meant to be swung on but it's always worth a good college try once a year. 😂😉

Lubs you too @Laura14 , but I learned to stay away from hanging anything a long time ago.  Messed up my legs in older age.    I just can't hang anymore.  LOL  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

Now that's what I call love!

Honored Contributor

Oh my @SharkE ....I had to laugh, sorry.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  ....... Wow! May "we" be so nosy as to ask what you got him? Don't be bashful!

Honored Contributor

I paid for lunch that day at RibCrib his fav place and for a slab of ribs to bring home and that TV antenna that Q had that was suppose to pick up so many free channels.  Didn't pick up as many as thought it would , but, wer're not like in a big city either.

He done alright........LOL