Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Thank you, not only another set of beautiful pictures but also new information about deer and acorns.   

The deer that frequent my yard drink from the bird baths as they are high and easy to reach.   They would probably love tanks filled with water like yours.  However, we feed, water, & shelter a variety of birds and other smaller critters.  I am afraid some might get into trouble in the tanks.  

We had a pool, no longer, and we would have to play lifeguard at times.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

With many homes being built, people moving in, some will have dogs,they tend to chase deer, i worry about that where you live.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - simply beautiful. I could look at those pictures all day. The deer by you really get dark. When I lived in NJ the deer would turn almost a "greyish" color for winter. There were times I would stand on my deck and not see them by the trees until one would move. Good camo for them.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWickRegular Gentlemans club on your lawn there!  As the autumn comes on won't those boys get all Pushy?  Will Buckley Start the pushing to nib the youngsters challenges in the bud?  I hope you DO get his antlers. They are impressive.

P.S. ( I know nib is not correct but the real word is apparently naughty.)