Honored Contributor

The first pic is an open air man buck cave.  2 buckets of water to boot!. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Your pictures are Amazing 😉 

Honored Contributor

I liked your play on words, loan and bucks!!!!  The visitors look content as usual and your kindness welcome! You, MamaWick are a true friend of nature!

Honored Contributor

Love seeing the deer photos...learned something new about acorns too...Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  My deer got darker in the Autumn. I wondered if it's nature's way of making them blend into the woods. Or, dark coloring retains more heat for the winter. 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

I adore seeing them enjoy a drink in your yard. 

So gorgeous they all are, so much beauty - it would make me cry if it was my yard they regularly visited. Literally cry. hard.

Buckley should stick close to your place all fall and winter so as not to end up as a trophy on some jerk's den wall.

My cousin hunts and he and I argue about it every fall...I will never be okay with it, no matter the reason.

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby  rest assured that Buckley won't end up as a trophy.  Where I live, one must own 10.1 contiguous acres to hunt.  No one around here owns that much.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Please continue to show them love all through the next 2 seasons, I want to see his babies next spring, and thank you for putting my overly fragile heart at rest - I'm glad your yard is just the way it is!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
I hope that when Buckley loses his antlers next year, he drops them in my yard. I hope after he does lose them, I will still recognize him.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

66891A0B-AEF1-4F1E-9749-02884EF2BBA4.jpeg

"Our" deer are getting their darker winter coats....You can see they still have some of their summer coat around their legs...DW