Respected Contributor

Anyone loving Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's

well there is a new product, Cookie Butter Cream Cheese. It is like having Cookie Butter Cheesecake .... should not be legal. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone loving Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's

....this is the kind of food that I'd rather not know about...lol

Honored Contributor

I had to google cookie butter. I've not seen nor heard of it.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't sound appetizing to me. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I had to google cookie butter. I've not seen nor heard of it.

Same here.  Who knew such a thing existed - one site said it's basically flour, oil and sugar.  An online review called it "drug butter" Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Is this a Trader Joe's product?  They sell a cookie butter spread and ice cream.  It's very popular.  I haven't tried it because I don't want to get addicted.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love a whipped cheese-cake filling made by Philly Cream Cheese spread on graham crackers and chess men cookies.

I haven't seen it a while though. That's good for me because I could eat a tub of it by myself.

Thanks for the info !
Honored Contributor

This just sounds sinfully delicious.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Is this a Trader Joe's product?  They sell a cookie butter spread and ice cream.  It's very popular.  I haven't tried it because I don't want to get addicted.

You are very smart not to have tried this ..... wish I never had. Basically it is like a peanut butter with no nuts. It is made from crushed biscuits that taste like gingerbread. You can also buy the biscuits at TJ, they are called speculoos. 

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

You are very smart not to have tried this ..... wish I never had. Basically it is like a peanut butter with no nuts. It is made from crushed biscuits that taste like gingerbread. You can also buy the biscuits at TJ, they are called speculoos. 

@panda1234 LOL did you edit your title or did I really miss the TJ reference?  I wish I'd never tried the Coffee Blast ice cream or the salted caramel sauce.  Way too goodSmiley Sad