Valued Contributor

Anyone looking forward to the final episodes of "Mad Men?"

I can't wait to see what happens to Don Draper!! Any guesses on what might happen?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone looking forward to the final episodes of ""Mad Men?""

Nope. I quit watching after the first 2 seasons, I just got bored.

Honored Contributor

They go so long between seasons that I don't even remembered what happened the last time they were on. I like the show but them being on all of their extended hiatuses was tiresome.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to this season. I'm curious about Don's blonde wife. Sorry, can't remember her name. Any chance they'll reunite and make their original family a priority? I keep thinking Don's ready for a personal renewal. Either that or he'll have a meltdown and walk into the sea wearing a white nightgown.... it could happen.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Great show! I'm totally looking forward to it, but I'm not looking forward to it ending. I've been re-watching the entire series over the last couple of months and will be finished just in time for the second part of the final season to begin. Bummer that it's only 7 episodes. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what the final outcome will be!

I am mostly interested in "what will happen to Don Draper", too!

Esteemed Contributor

I think Don and Peggy will get married, Peggy will bear several children and they will live happily ever after. Smile

Or...whatever happened to that terrible cough Don had?

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 ID2 said:

They go so long between seasons that I don't even remembered what happened the last time they were on. I like the show but them being on all of their extended hiatuses was tiresome.

I guess I should have caught up on the last season so I could remember what happened last. As you said, because of the long hiatus I've lost some of my enthusiasm. I'll watch and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I know I would love to see Joan and Roger get back together, get married, and live happily ever after with their son.

I really would love a fairy tale ending where everyone lives happily ever after.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I have been watching all the old shows on AMC, Sundays at 5 am. There were so many episodes I didn't remember even though I watched them all.

Elisabeth Moss said in an interview that she was surprised at her ending but happy with it. I thought she might end up with Don but I don't think so.

They said it might end in the 70s after the mansion murders and other events happening then. Maybe Megan gets murdered.

Roger Sterling might bite the dust since he has had two heart attacks.

I think Betty will stay with her husband because she is too weak to give up the lifestyle.

Matthew Weiner knew the ending four years ago when he wrote it. He knew how he wanted it to end. Interesting. They taped several endings and then called back the main characters he wanted to end the show with, so only they really know.

I have been reading everything I can on the ending and some say Don Draper will leave alone at the end, a flawed broken man that will stay that way or start over again from nothing.

I hope I love the ending. I can't wait.

Honored Contributor

Sunday night is the night!

No way will Don marry Peggy, Yuck!

I hope he & Betty get back together, I think they really love each other and know each other very well!