Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know if you can get to forums from iphone?

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Kachina624
Actually, I’m on the app. Sometimes it doesn’t work but frankly I don’t think it’s any buggier than using qvc.com
If I can’t get on in the app, I don’t come here at all. Overall, the app works for me most of the time. I admit I do come here less for a bunch of reasons. 😂

@bikerbabe 

I haven't used the app for a very long time, but I never could access the forums from it.  Have they updated it recently so the forums are now available from it?

Honored Contributor

Ok, everyone. I need not to answer any questions after a long bad shift. 😜 Neither icon on my phone is the actual app. But I have a shortcut saved straight to the forums.

Hanging head and going to bed now. 💤
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Ok, everyone. I need not to answer any questions after a long bad shift. 😜 Neither icon on my phone is the actual app. But I have a shortcut saved straight to the forums.

Hanging head and going to bed now. 💤

@bikerbabe 

Thanks for taking the time to clarify when you're not up to par.❤️

D76BC1A3-F31A-4C2C-A897-B03E283F4789.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 ------------

i have for months.

I do not want the app to get here, and I A DO NO 'US'E IT.. MAY BE THAT's for phones, only? SO IT APPEARS.

Smiley Happy

NAES

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Kachina ...I can get to the forums on my Iphone, butI don't see a tab that shows...."All Forms."  Instead there are tabs to click for fashion, home, etc.    Insrucions please.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@tobes   I no longer get that version even though I use a tablet.  I recall that in small print for two options to view, one being mobile (?) and one full or similar.  Look at the layout and try options listed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 thanks I will look more closely...Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@buyornot , I would think so.

@Mindy D , I could not answer back to you or the others NOT UNDERSTANDING. All were taken off. I am checking, again on my Smart phone to check if the conversation is still intact. 

The answer to yours was YES. have no idea if you were able to have time to read, along with others ....NOT READING, or able TO understand. 

My husband has the entire chat on his separate phone, and was here when I told him...that piqued his WHAT?

@brii ...what did you not understand? This occurred today 7.11.'21.

I said I _____stopped trying 3 weeks ago_____ to sign on, also was on 2-3 times with a short reply. Maybe 30 minutes at the most. Again, I posted: I am not on every single day...all taken off- w/ 5 notifications on the same TOPIC. Check the TOPICS; mine is removed. 

Has nothing  to do with anything written ((being)) on BEFORE today WHEN trying to sign on. I did see on notification, there were four others asking.... never had time to read that quickly. $30.00. AND $1.00   YES, yes, I'm calling.

Very strange. Those ONLY were deleted, but not my remaining other 4 from a week ago.