Trusted Contributor

Anyone know how Skechers fit?

[ Edited ]

There is an upcoming knit slip-on TSV.  I have never ordered their shoes.  Would appreciate your expertise. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know how Sketchers fit?

@kjae I have many pairs of Skechers...I wear a 10W in most brands, and the 10W in Skechers always fits me. I ordered 2 pairs of this TSV!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know how Sketchers fit?

Thank you.  They look comfortable and cute.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone know how Skechers fit?

I have a pair of sandals that are  7, which I ordered because I loved them but they didn't have a 7 1/2. I'm not sure what size to get these sneakers in, tho because 7 1/2 fits in everything else.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae  I have 5 pairs of the similar type of Skechers that will be the TSV.  They run true to size for me and are very comfy.  Can wear with or without a light sock.   I am a size 6 1/2 medium and it's a perfect fit.   I like the prints they are offering, cute!

Honored Contributor

I, too, have several pairs.  I wear a 7.5W and that's what I order, and they fit perfectly every time.

I am always glad for a shoe company that sells the wider width.  The regular width is just a smidge too narrow, but the W will fit perfectly if they are sized properly.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have three pair, of the knit top, slip ons.  

They are wonderfully comfortable, and, I've found they fit, true to size.  I wear a 9.5 wide. 
I can usually wear a M, but, my feet are wide across the toe, and, I just prefer the extra comfort. 

I am typically a size 8/10 in fashion, but, I've always had large wrists,  I also have a larger neckline, and these wide feet. Lucky me,I guess 😁

The TSV are cute. I love that snake print, and I really like the Olive.  I don't need more shoes, of this type, so, I probably won't order, but, I'll watch the presentation. 

Honored Contributor

@kjae I have 3 pairs and usually wear an 8.5 wide but can wear 8.5 medium in these.

Honored Contributor

I have many different styles of sketchers and they all fit true to size.  I love this brand.  I am going to order the snake print tsv.

Esteemed Contributor

I own several pairs of sandals and slip on Skechers. I'm between 6.5 and 7 medium - depending on the brand of shoe. I like to go up a half size on Skechers since I wear them mainly in warmer weather and feet can swell. I also wear a thin, no-show sock with slip ons, although you can wear without socks. I do throw mine in the washer and let them air dry.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau