Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone here caught up in the rock craze?

So I guess this is the human version of what squirrels do? Hide the nuts and try to look for them again.

Valued Contributor

I just saw this on Pinterest this morning.  What a cute idea and would bring a smile to many faces. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While at michaels yesterday, i saw that  there was a bunch of rocks that have been painted, i guess by kids.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I live in suburband NYC not happening around here that I have heard of.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Definitely happening in my area of Atlanta. 

When I went to the center where I walk one day last week, my friend found a rock that had been left. I don't know what it said, but she put it back where she found it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

definitely going on in all parks in community where my GD lives.  She paints & takes hers -- she finds some really cute ones!  You don't keep them - you're suppose to rehide them.

she is 6 and enjoys it!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I found one in my yard which is mostly covered with potato-sized river rocks. The latest one I found has "You stink" written on it.Smiley Tongue and it was placed just below my mailbox where I would find it. One of my obnoxious neighbor kids did this to get back at me for yelling at him for doing something stupid in my yard and his dad got wind of it and scorned him. I took the rock and heaved it over their backyard fence.Woman LOL Hope I didn't hit their dog.Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

Image result for confused funny gifs

Respected Contributor

Hadn't heard of it, but I like the idea.  Fun! 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I never heard of that. It definitely is not happening everywhere.   Sounds like something bored 9 year olds might do for fun during summer vacation.   At 57, I don't even understand the attraction.  

@chrystaltreeI'm not 57 but I agree with you.  I saw one last week as I was walking to the gym.  I looked twice as it was the same color as the flowers it was near, but didn't even consider picking it up.  I thought I might mention it to someone inside but forgot about it as I went in the doors.

Keepin' it real.