Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have friends/family not complying with restrictions?

I know someone who is having a hard time handling being at home and with her little one so she ships him off to her mother's at least once a week.

She then has her boyfriend over who is out and about all the time.  He can't stay put....

The mother has someone in her home who is a kidney transplant patient (2018) and is on anti-rejections drugs which lowers their immunity.  Plus they have cancer, not sure if they are seeking treatment for that.

I keep my mouth shut, they are all adults.  

Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

At this point only the self-centered knuckleheads are not complying. 

They were the same self- centered knuckleheads before the pandemic, just might be more obvious now that restrictions have been placed on us all- for good reason.

Fortunate that I don't live near to anyone like this nor am I related to anyone who fits the description.

It's that special group who know "that doesn't apply to me".  So frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Every Monday my manager tells me about what she did when she went out with friends over the weekend. She insists they're social distancing, but they drove to one location in the same car. At least I know she's doing it in groups of 4 or fewer, but that's still too many for my liking if they're not all living together.

She clearly has no idea what social distancing means.  I hope you don't work in close proximity to her.  Stay safe!