Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have experience with totaling cars?

@Laura14.............................No I sure wouldnt, I was just giving you some food for thought.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14.............................No I sure wouldnt, I was just giving you some food for thought.

@Imaoldhippie  I know you were.  I came back here this morning specifically to this thread to apologize to you.  I completely overreacted to someone who was nice enough to try and help me because I was way stressed after getting that call which is no excuse.

I am really sorry I posted like that to you.  It was out of line.  Thank you very, very much for offering your advice.  Heart 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your apology, maybe I did not word my suggestion right and it sounded rude.  I assure you it was not meant that way.  I was concerned for you and anyone else riding in your car after is was fixed.  Good luck to you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Thank you for your apology, maybe I did not word my suggestion right and it sounded rude.  I assure you it was not meant that way.  I was concerned for you and anyone else riding in your car after is was fixed.  Good luck to you.

@Imaoldhippie  I know it wasn't which is why my response to it bothered me all night.  Totally my fault.  I skimmed instead of read and that was unfair to you.  Thank you for accepting my apology.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's clear you like the model you currently have. How about you let them total it and find a nice used 2015 model if your car? It would be an upgrade on something you already like.

Honored Contributor

wrote:
Its clear you like the model you currently have. How about you let them total it and find a nice used 2015 model if your car? It would be an upgrade on something you already like.

@AuntG  I was trying to get out of such a small car.  As much as I love it, people just don't see it.  After being run over twice in it, I was looking to go back to tried and true and slightly bigger.  But I did look!  

Honored Contributor

Do I understand this correctly that this is third accident with this car?

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Do I understand this correctly that this is third accident with this car?

@DiAnne  You got it.  And still no liability for me.  Two men in pick ups with stop signs that they didn't obey and one unmarked construction hole left by the county government in the library parking lot.  All low speed but I get your point.  Imagine how I feel as the owner. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I was just thinking that was a lot of damage to one car but if they were low speed accidents maybe not.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14

I was just thinking that was a lot of damage to one car but if they were low speed accidents maybe not.  

@DiAnne  All fairly minor except this latest one which was low speed but big truck little car makes a big dent.