Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get their tax refund yet?

We haven't filed yet. 

Honored Contributor

Refund received.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Not due a refund but I had to file to get the $600 in covid relief. Filed very early and have heard nothing other than it was accepted. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We got ours in two weeks.  Filed second week of February.

Honored Contributor

guess they're talking about the 600. Husband never got his, when you tell your accountant they have a way of checking to see if your telling the truth LOL   He confirmed  I got mine.

Hopefully, the next one will be coming sometime this month if it don't get hung up.

OP9cDmtnJzV3.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Had my taxes done yesterday.  Got a refund this year and applied it to future payments. Instead of a refund, I owe nothing on 4/15 and the remaining estimated quarterly taxes are about the same as last year.

Honored Contributor

Our appointment is next week....if our business has a refund it just goes toward our quarterly payments....vicious circle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't even filed yet.

Brace yourself for all those who will tell you how foolish you are for allowing the government to use your money, interest free.  Smiley Wink   

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

guess they're talking about the 600. Husband never got his, when you tell your accountant they have a way of checking to see if your telling the truth LOL   He confirmed  I got mine.

Hopefully, the next one will be coming sometime this month if it don't get hung up.

OP9cDmtnJzV3.gif

@SharkE 

Not talking about the stimulus check, talking about your 'regular' annual taxes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

HAVE NOTHING TO FILE  BEEN 4 YEARS NOW