Super Contributor

Re: Anyone ever have a good experience with on-line dating, like OurTime.com?

Yes! Me! Met my current on Match.com. We've been together almost 3 yrs! It's been wonderful! We are very happy. I've also have had a couple of friends who have met & married through Match & Eharmony.
Honored Contributor

The couple on the OurTime TV commercial are really creepy.

FWIW.

Respected Contributor

I met my husband on match.com. I know a few people that met their spouses there.

Frequent Contributor

Met my last two long term companions on line. The first on a website now defunct. My partner and I were together for almost five years until he unexpectedly passed away in his sleep. The lovely, wonderful man I'm seeing now (it'll be 3 years in October) I met on match.

Respected Contributor

My next door neighbors met on Match. They've been married about 5 years and have a little girl.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Valued Contributor

My husband and I met on match.com. Not 'scary' at all. You just need to be careful about getting to know each other well....like you would if you met anywhere else. Best decision of my life Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Well, it would save a lot of time (going to various places, etc. hoping to meet people). Lots of good luck. It's worth a try. Never know until you try it!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

If I were looking (which I am not) - I would want the guy with the white hair and the suit who says he got a flirt in the first 10 minutes...he looked and sounded cute!

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 OCGurl said: Yes! Me! Met my current on Match.com. We've been together almost 3 yrs! It's been wonderful! We are very happy. I've also have had a couple of friends who have met & married through Match & Eharmony.

Did you go thru a lot of frogs on the site before you found your prince?

Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 terrier3 said:

If I were looking (which I am not) - I would want the guy with the white hair and the suit who says he got a flirt in the first 10 minutes...he looked and sounded cute!

LOL - I know exactly who you are referring to! He is a cutie, isn't he? I think he's perfect for my mom. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}