Honored Contributor

It appears as though every post I have ever made in any forum is missing, and my post count is zero. 

Do you think they're trying to tell some of us something?  I post in several areas, not just Viewpoints, and not a one is there.

It seems that they are choosing which threads to put on the new boards and have just wholesale deleted threads on shoes, television, kitchen, etc. that were not in the least contentious or controversial. 

I can learn to find my way around, but why bother if they are prepared to censor entire threads for no apparent reason whatever.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I think they said that we would lose all the posts and start new.I'm not sure

Honored Contributor

moonchilde wrote:

It appears as though every post I have ever made in any forum is missing, and my post count is zero. 

Do you think they're trying to tell some of us something?  I post in several areas, not just Viewpoints, and not a one is there.

It seems that they are choosing which threads to put on the new boards and have just wholesale deleted threads on shoes, television, kitchen, etc. that were not in the least contentious or controversial. 

I can learn to find my way around, but why bother if they are prepared to censor entire threads for no apparent reason whatever.

I see your post count as 1,587, not zero.

A lot of threads appear to be lost, at least for right now.  I'm sure things will get better as time goes on.  I'm focusing on learning to navigate this place (good thing I didn't have much to do this morning!), and with time I think many of our concerns will be addressed.

I think most of us have a lot of quesitons and concerns right at this moment.  We can all help each other as we find out how to do things now.  It's already starting to get back to 'normal' from earlier this morning.

I'd wait for a while to see what ends up getting 'censored' and what was just lost in the transition.

Valued Contributor
I wish we could have the ability to go back and see what we had responded to before the move...at least the threads they retained. Doesn't look like that's going to happen. 😳
Super Contributor

It's hard to get used to.   I guess we're all starting over.   

Super Contributor

What's the deal with the "hearts" on posts?

Honored Contributor

Apple Head wrote:

What's the deal with the "hearts" on posts?

Sort of like "Facebook" or "Instagram", I guess.  Means you like someone's post. 

(And you should have gotten a notification that I 'hearted' your post!)

Respected Contributor

Hello ~ Just testing to see if I can actually post.  Yes, very different.  It will take time to get used to.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I can't find My activity at all, or my ongoing thread, and several threads that I regularly post on.  I am completely lost.

Honored Contributor
Yes! That's all I want - to go to the ordinary, non-contentious threads I posted in yesterday
Life without Mexican food is no life at all