Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else watching Live Stream of the escaped murderer in PA?

@bonnie f    What questions do you want Cavalcante to answer? He escaped the same way Igor Volte did a few months ago. He's been tried and convicted of murder. He entered the USA illegally via Puerto Rico. What's to know? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

@bonnie f    What questions do you want Cavalcante to answer? He escaped the same way Igor Volte did a few months ago. He's been tried and convicted of murder. He entered the USA illegally via Puerto Rico. What's to know? 

true.. i just want to see if law enforcement does question him at all?  if he does get on the ground to be handcuffed? if he gives up? or if he refuses to and runs and they FINALLY shoot him.. the cop last night swore he was in there and they have him surrounded.. who knows he may have got out of their "perimeter" he may be miles away... they did say at the press conf... that he  wont be going back to the same prison.. i think alot want answers we will never get, like where exactly did u hide?  did you go walking around when it got dark??  im nosey i want to know  lol  i wanted brian laundrie to come out alive so he could be questioned........ i think he will run and be shot... he came this far... why would he peacefully give up.. he sees cops coming he is going to run... to give up at this point.. knowing they will get him and he will be locked up forever.. he got to far to be locked back up... my opinion...... they will shoot him...... hope im wrong

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f  Kind of the same questions we want Carlee Russell to answer.

Trusted Contributor

this is getting real old, real quick.. i want him to be spotted on home cameras or trail cams.. at least then we would know he escaped the so called "cop perimeter"   i dont think he's even there.. hope im wrong

Esteemed Contributor

Jesse Watters had Dog the Bounty Hunter on last evening. He asked him.how he would find this convict. Dog said he had a bloodhound for 8 years and he could find them .He stated that once they get a sniff of their clothing it stays in their folds around the nose and they are very successful..

I am just baffled how he can stay hidden for 9 days. I know he is small and the brush is thick.  Who knows if he is still in the vicinity and has had help. I wonder how much longer the hunt will go on before he is captured. The prison guard was fired. 

Trusted Contributor

the camera people should be held accountable also.. they werent watchin the cameras for him to escape.. they said something about all the other people around messing up the scent for the dogs????  idk  i didnt get that.. another wasted day... this is so dissapointing... they didnt see him today from what i know... i think he got away. i heard now they are putting out trail cams by the walmart in the woods.. so that means he escaped there" perimeter"   im really tired of watching nothing.. but im addicted to this now

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur @bonnie f @elated @PickyPicky3 @Estellee 

"Get a look inside the command center for the search for a Pennsylvania prison escapee"

IMG_2763.png

well, golley, gee...look at that "Command Center". I am not impressed.

Are they all exchanging stories and eating candy bars?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  A pretty relaxed atmosphere, isn't it?

Honored Contributor

That’s just the officers at the computers and the phones, relaying information and orders. What else do you expect?
Respected Contributor

The hunting hounds always find the fox in all the British movies we've seen.