Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of.......

[ Edited ]

They wearing what they are selling.They are advertising the products. Maybe it is to represent you can lounge all day in them and not feel you are actually in your pajamas.

Or maybe they wear them to show how easy it is to buy without getting dressed and going out in the cold to do so.

Or maybe it is because it is approved attire from management.

In any case, they are doing it.

Honored Contributor

@metrogal wrote:
Hosts bopping around in pj’s and slippers?????

No but im tired of the host who is constanty walking around in front of people and doing anything to get attention. lol

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I find it kind of fun! Changes things out.

In some cases the pajamas look better lol

Respected Contributor

I'm fine with it.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me to see the hosts and models in PJ's. Actually, it what my sister, best friend and myself do to relax and hang out during the holidays!  The adult version of a sleep-over party that we had in middle school. We just go to bed earlier!  Smiley Tongue  

Now if David starts cooking in his PJ's during ITKWD, that is another story.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

No. It’s not real life.

It’s television, and they are all actors in costume reading from a script.
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

This is a joke, right?

@Imaoldhippie 

Afraid not....

https://www.qvc.com/Vintage-Wine-Estates-%283%29-or-%2812%29-Seasons-Greetings-Set.product.M64139.ht...

Why did I click on the link?  I manage to avoid this mess and seeing it reaffirmed my decision. Those who like it enjoy, as for me I'd rather get a tooth pulled Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@metrogal wrote:
Hosts bopping around in pj’s and slippers?????

No but im tired of the host who is constanty walking around in front of people and doing anything to get attention. lol

Never understood why she always did that @sunshine 919 .  She did it to Logo Laurie and Logo Laurie was not too happy about it. 

Respected Contributor

If you find wearing pjs during the day offensive, please don't show up at my house unannounced!  I change from the pjs I slept in to another pair to wear while I'm home.  When I expect visitors or have to go out I do put on leggings and a tunic or jeans and a shirt.  Rarely, can I be found in formal attire and heels!  Actually, never heels! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IdahoGram wrote:

Yes, I was just thinking that last night.  It's getting very old, and I don't really get the point of it.  I hear people run around in their pajamas all day, but I have never done that in my life except when very ill, and I'm 80 years old.  I've always lived by the rule, your treated as you present yourself.  I get dressed, do my hair and makeup everyday regardless of my plans.  Looking sloopy just doesn't work for me and I wouldn't buy anything from someone in their pajamas.  

-------------

Come on now 😊We're not talking about walking into Nordstrom and finding sales associates, in sloppy, well worn, and well washed p.j.'s. 

The hosts don't look sloppy, they're not appearing in pasties

and g strings! 

They're cute, comfortable looking, p.j.'s and loungewear. 

I have no idea why, I'd be bothered, much less feel disrespected. 

It sounds like some people watch so much QVC, and have for so long, that they're sick of it and find the whole concept, has lost its appeal. 

I get that. I remember when, home shopping was new and kind of fun and interesting. But, bottom line, they're selling stuff,,and being sold to, is bound to get old. 

I remember when IKEA was brand new to me and I thought going there, was fun. It didn't take long to seem like a giant, too busy warehouse, and unless I needed to go there, I rarely did.