Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of.......

The older I get the more nothing bothers me. I'm not irritated by hosts of a shopping channel sell their products by wearing sleepwear. Nope, it doesn't bother me. I found that there are so many worse things that can happen than worrying about what someone wears. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

If they are selling them, fine. If they just decided to come to work that way, NO!

Valued Contributor

Doesn't  bother me and wish I was there and looks like they are having fun.  My husband said I think the girls are in the wine again tonight.  

I don't let the presentations get to me because I have the option of changing the channel.  That is what I do when it gets to be a little much.

It can't be easy presenting all these items over and over all the time.

I purchased lots of things this season.  

Valued Contributor

I can't say that it bothers me. Today is my one day this week where the whole day belongs to me and me only. 

I'm on my way now for a hot shower (with emphasis on exfoliating lol) and then moisturizing up, putting on my cuddle duds, and sorting-through-wrapping-Christmas gifts. 

Later? FOOTBALL Cat Very Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Trusted Contributor

Don’t mind the pajamas but hate SK stupid readers almost falling off her nose. Does she think that looks good! Not!
Esteemed Contributor

Tired of ...........yes, was cute the first or second time.......Q always over does everything.  Common sense says:  quit while you're ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so tired of so many things on the Q that I hardly watch anymore. I still like many of the hosts but some, that seem to be on all the time are unwatchable IMHO.  The products are so stale and repetitious, and the clothing all looks the same, so I do what so many recommend when we are critical of QVC, turn it off. As long as I have my Kim Gravelle jeans I'm a haappy camper,  These boards are more fun and informative than watching anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:
Don’t mind the pajamas but hate SK stupid readers almost falling off her nose. Does she think that looks good! Not!

Yeah, I don't get that either, she's pretty and puts all that time in on her eye make up , then, she puts on those clown glasses and she's constantly pulling them on and off. don't know if she can't afford to get

Lasik surgery to correct her vision. Looks very time consuming.

Super Contributor

I don't watch many of the presentations, just shop for items I'm interested in.  This morning I was watching the video for the Fire tablet.  All three hosts were eating frozen yogurt?, one of the hosts was laying on the floor in her pj's, another female host was sitting on the couch eating away.  It certainly isn't as professional as it once was.  I guess I didn't even stick around for the entire presentation, the man was talking but he was going through the product demonstration just saying words, I'm sure he was tired of presenting it, but he didn't even bother to sound enthused.  I gave up when he said it came with expanded memory but  "don't worry about what a gigabite is".   

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  With lasik surgery you will still need reading glasses - it doesn't fix that.