Super Contributor
Hosts bopping around in pj’s and slippers?????
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of.......

[ Edited ]

so funny....I was just about to make the same comment...every time I turn Q on the host is in pjs ...even when they are selling wine lol, Cuddle Duds and Muk Luks no doubt 

Super Contributor

Yes, I was just thinking that last night.  It's getting very old, and I don't really get the point of it.  I hear people run around in their pajamas all day, but I have never done that in my life except when very ill, and I'm 80 years old.  I've always lived by the rule, your treated as you present yourself.  I get dressed, do my hair and makeup everyday regardless of my plans.  Looking sloopy just doesn't work for me and I wouldn't buy anything from someone in their pajamas.  

Super Contributor

Just as an additional thought!  I also think it shows a lack of respect for the customer.

Honored Contributor

Nah, it doesn't bother me.  I remember when the hosts had to dress up in clothing from the old west for Silver creed and vintage clothing for Big Bonanza other events. Even the sets were styled.

The poor hosts wore hoop skirts and wigs and bonnets. Even the male hosts had to wear this vintage get-up.

Given a choice, I prefer the pj's. There is nothing wrong with PJ's.  it not like they are wearing lingerie.

Personally, I don't care who is hosting or what they are wearing.  I don't get that invested.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me either.  

Honored Contributor

I'm  just so sick of Cuddl Duds and Muk Luks that I could scream.  I don't even ever watch those presentstions, but I'm sick to death of them.  How did we ever do Christmas without them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I no longer have QVC on for background chatter.  It's so much easier to check the day's offerings online.  I do check out a few shows occasionally if I like the host.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't matter to me what a host wears and as for disrespect...well if anyone feels disrespected then that is their personal issue!!!  As for me I am tired of all these posts  from those who choose  to live in the past and want the world to never change!!

Respected Contributor

@metrogal wrote:
Hosts bopping around in pj’s and slippers?????

No, things like this do not bother me.