Regular Contributor

Anyone else still waiting on delivery of IT TSV??

QVC delivery has over time gotten slower and slower, and my IT TSV order is another example of both long shipping delays and delivery.   I am still waiting on my order. It's is 2 weeks today.  I tracked and see it finally arrived at the local post office yesterday so perhaps I will receive today.  But REALLY!!   Glad it was nothing I really needed. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else still waiting on delivery of IT TSV??

I didn’t order the IT TSV, but whole-heartedly agree with you that QVC’s shipping is getting slower and slower. That plus the fact that shipping to my state (Hawaii) is ridiculously high, my QVC purchases are getting lower and lower. I have a much better shipping experience with QVC vendors via their own websites.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@pggoody wrote:

QVC delivery has over time gotten slower and slower, and my IT TSV order is another example of both long shipping delays and delivery.   I am still waiting on my order. It's is 2 weeks today.  I tracked and see it finally arrived at the local post office yesterday so perhaps I will receive today.  But REALLY!!   Glad it was nothing I really needed. 

I think that is too long for an order to be placed and reach the customer in 2017, obviously, not everything needs to be next day but a middle ground

Honored Contributor

I have received my IT TSV, but my QVC orders take way too long to arrive. One of my recent orders of the Lay n Go cosmetic holders didn't ship until the estimated arrival date. I am still waiting on two Philosophy products from almost two weeks ago. The UPS by US Mail delays shipment by several days. It is ridiculous that UPS has my orders here, and they go through several more processes before ever arriving to my house. Other companies have my orders at my house in 3-4 days. 

Trusted Contributor

@pggoody wrote:

@pggoody

Ya know, this is just ridiculous 😤. I've been shopping with Q a long time, and shipping times have NEVER been this bad. Used to be, especially with TSV's you received them within 3 or 4 days, tops. Again, this was years ago. I rarely purchase a TSV now because I don't have the need for many of the items, but many people do! I can only vouch for my experiences, but TSV's were a priority. I feel bad for people excited to receive their items and then you keep hearing this. Just wanted to offer some support 😞. 

⚓️