Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else planning on winning the lottery

@depglass You sound like you know how to live the life.I will hire you to manage my lifestyle and indoctrinate me into “the life.”.... I am interested in expert ways to spend large chunks of cash from my stash.

Respected Contributor

No. Never. I think we would handle it well, but have you seen the shows or read the articles about those winners who let their lives be ruined by the money? If you cannot handle money before you win, you cannot handle it afterward either. Many run through the winnings and lose everything. It would be nice to win and immediately donate it all, but, oh, the taxes....

Honored Contributor

I hope it goes to people who will be kind to the needy. 

Honored Contributor

I’m in two different pools, one of them for the past several years and I also bought extra tickets for my husband and me. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Laura14 Ummm, yes...ME and about 20 other of my fellow commuters.  I take the bus to & from work.  It's an express with minimal stops coming in from suburbia to downtown.  This group has ridden the bus together for years.  We've all pitched in and will be buying tickets today.  Good Luck.

@Misplaced Parisian  Who will hold the tickets?  There are lawsuits where the person holding the tickets claims the winning ticket was purchased aside from the pool tickets.

Hopefully everyone signed the back(s) of the tickets and copies were distributed among all the participants.

@Cakers3 No worries.  @Laura14 is knocking us off so we won't win.  Giggles.  I work in the legal arena, got it covered.  Thank you for your kindness and concern.  It was very sweet of you to point this out to me.  Happy Day.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  I got your snapchat of all of you signing my name to the back of your tickets as "suggested" by my Uncle Vinny so we're all good.  Carry on...  Smiley Wink  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  I got your snapchat of all of you signing my name to the back of your tickets as "suggested" by my Uncle Vinny so we're all good.  Carry on...  Smiley Wink  

@Laura14  OMG, you are a hysterical and I love it.  Yes.  We had no choice but to sign.  Giggles.  Love your spirit.  BTW, your Uncle Vinny is hunky.  Oh la la.  Wink wink.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  Uncle Vinny says back at ya kid!  Heart  But don't wrinkle the suit.  It's Armani.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Can't imagine the stress of being a big winner.

Honored Contributor

For me tht's too much money which equals too much of a headache with all the scam artists coming out of the woodwork.  I'll be happy with about 5 million...I can do a lot with that.