Regular Contributor

For the past two days I can only watch about 5 seconds of the videos on the web site.  Is anyone else having problems?  I called customer seervice and they said that they are not aware of any trouble.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else having problems

I tried to see about three videos of items and while the video started, it ended as fast.  This is a problem and while customer service may not be aware I would hope someone in authority knows and corrects.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have had problems with the videos for about 2 weeks.  Sometimes they play and sometimes they don't.  Today the videos are not working at all for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

For the past two days I can only watch about 5 seconds of the videos on the web site.  Is anyone else having problems?  I called customer seervice and they said that they are not aware of any trouble.

I have not been having any issues with videos playing, but checked a few minutes ago just to be sure before answering your question. Try switching browsers to see if that works. I sometimes have website issues for a few days, and that's always helpful.😊🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I've had problems with a little "wheel" (?) just going round and round, like the video is trying to start, but doesn't get going.  Happens on both my desktop (MS Edge) and my iPad.

I can't be bothered, so I just close it.  Nothing I need that much anyway.