Honored Contributor

Anyone else have trouble getting into their profile?

[ Edited ]

For the last few months I have had trouble getting into my profile.  When I loose post I am typing, or I have trouble posting...I click my profile and it just takes 4 minutes or doesn't work. I have a much hated iPad, but I don't have trouble elsewhere. I havent had the patience to get into it since September.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else have trouble getting into their profile?

@shoekitty wrote:

For the last few months I have had trouble getting into my profile.  When I loose post I am typing, or I have trouble posting...I click my profile and it just takes 4 minutes or doesn't work. I have a much hated iPad, but I don't have trouble elsewhere. I havent had the patience to get into it since September.

@shoekitty  I noticed that I have the same issue lately.  It takes about 5 minutes for my profile to finely come up.  Wonder if it will EVER get fixed....I doubt it.

Honored Contributor

I've had it too.  Go figure.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty

That started in November. It takes one minute and twenty seconds to load my profile page.  

At the same time that started my tablet also started changing my setting by itself from full view setting to mobile setting. (Only on this website).

It's very aggravating, and I've posted in threads about it twice before this.

Honored Contributor

Me too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I have the same problem and nobody can figure it out....hope the mods have a solution.

Honored Contributor

Omg, thank you for letting me know!!  Please,  everyone who has this problem, post.  Hopefully, moderators can get it fixed.

also, many times it is hard to get my posts posted! .  I hit the post button, and it does nothing.  Tonight it did that twice.  I keep clicking post, and no luck.  At the same time I cannot go to my orofile to see if it did post.  I cant always find my post right away on the  subject  list. 

Honored Contributor

Yup, long time for profile, long time when I hit the back arrow, long time for everything. A few of us started complaining over a month ago. iPad and Safari here.

Honored Contributor

It takes forever.

Honestly, this site has so many glitches it's not even funny.  When something doesn't work, it takes weeks or months for them to even fix it.

Honored Contributor

Me too everybody, it takes sooo long!