Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else have trouble getting into their profile?

Well, I it is good to know I am not alone.  I do not like my iPad, but ot is my own fault.  I have been procrastinating getting a new laptop for over a year! I am just a tough sell.  I research and research, compare and compare again.  By the time I think I know what I want, everything is passe' lol!

@chickenbutt

it takes me longer than 47 seconds!   You're lucky your computer is more powerful, lol!  Sometimes I get up, get a glass of water, use restroom.  I come back and the darn thing is still spinning.  

i know my problem started well before Thanksgiving.  I can't even check preferences without waiting.  If it is longer than not quite 2 mins I give up.

Honored Contributor

@dex

ITA... it begs the question if they really don’t want this problem to be fixed?

And... just think...it is discouraging to try and look back to find out where I have posted.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LIG1

Thank you for letting me know!

I deleted it...

this must have happened when I was having internet and QVC site trouble earlier today.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to wonder why this hasn't been addressed by now.   We're moving into the 3rd month of this.

Perhaps they're not receiving as many complaints and requests because this isn't affecting everyone?   Some user accounts are working as usual, so only a portion of the Community members are experiencing this major slowdown in response time.

Just a suggestion, but I think keeping the threads active and persistent, and reporting the problem via email (using the "Contact Us" and also to the QVC Social Team) would be more effective...  I think they need to know what a major foul-up this is.   

Seems that the powers-that-be have no problem annoying their customers (and prospective customers) with a sub-standard website filled with technical problems.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I have noticed a lot of people are no longer posting so maybe they have given up.I sure hope this site gets a fix soon.