Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else feel that QVC has been SLOW the past several days?

I haven't posted in a couple of days but I didn't have any trouble so far tonight.

Super Contributor

Had to give up trying w my ipad but Firefox on my computer's working ok.Maybe they're working on it.

L A M E web site.

Honored Contributor

Still as wonky as ever, no matter which browser I try. They can say it's my computer or my internet until they are blue in the face, but the simple fact is that it is NOT. It's their ridiculously slow and wonky website. I am zooming all over the place on other websites.

I can post just fine. But it's the page loading that's ridiculous. If you click on 'last post' on any given thread the page comes up fairly quickly but it takes forever and a day for it to complete the loading and take you to the end of the thread.

I would think that the profit margin on the cheap, poor quality, or overpriced, junk which comprises the majority of what they sell these days would be plenty to have people who know how to properly maintain a website. Everybody else can do it. /rant. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2014 chickenbutt said:

Still as wonky as ever, no matter which browser I try. They can say it's my computer or my internet until they are blue in the face, but the simple fact is that it is NOT. It's their ridiculously slow and wonky website. I am zooming all over the place on other websites.

I can post just fine. But it's the page loading that's ridiculous. If you click on 'last post' on any given thread the page comes up fairly quickly but it takes forever and a day for it to complete the loading and take you to the end of the thread.

I would think that the profit margin on the cheap, poor quality, or overpriced, junk which comprises the majority of what they sell these days would be plenty to have people who know how to properly maintain a website. Everybody else can do it. /rant. Smiley Happy

Well said!