Trusted Contributor

Anyone else been having issues with Yahoo & Yahoo mail since early today?

[ Edited ]

The website itself hasn't come up for me since this morning, I haven't been able to access my email since this morning. I've tried on different browsers with no success. (AVG, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer) I have email I need to access, this is getting really annoying & frustrating. For whatever reason, it doesn't appear the that the browser isn't completing the connection with Yahoo. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone else been having issues with Yahoo & Yahoo mail since early today?

It was working for me all afternoon. I have Yahoo through AT&T and I access it with my iPad. I accessed it today both as my iPad's default email and online using Safari as my browser.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anyone else been having issues with Yahoo & Yahoo mail since early today?

I'm on a desktop computer attempting to access it using AT&T. I'm not having any success.

@Mindy D wrote:

It was working for me all afternoon. I have Yahoo through AT&T and I access it with my iPad. I accessed it today both as my iPad's default email and online using Safari as my browser.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else been having issues with Yahoo & Yahoo mail since early today?

Restart your computer.  See if that resolves the issue you are having.

My Yahoo account works just fine.  If you want to get into your account go to an email recover website.  Here is one I keep bookmarked but never used except to test it......

https://mail2web dot com/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Of and on, the computer is ok but my I phone has been wonky

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac, I cleared the history several times, but I didn't do a system restart, that did the trick. Thank you!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sgraham30 wrote:

The website itself hasn't come up for me since this morning, I haven't been able to access my email since this morning. I've tried on different browsers with no success. (AVG, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer) I have email I need to access, this is getting really annoying & frustrating. For whatever reason, it doesn't appear the that the browser isn't completing the connection with Yahoo. 

Have you cleared your device's  cache?

Stay safe. Stay home.”

Trusted Contributor

I'm on Safari, no issues.