Honored Contributor

Anyone drink La Croix water?

I read about this recently...and now I'm obsessed about finding it!

I tried my local TOPS and Target because they were on the La Croix website. It turned out that my local Target doesn't have it...I'll have to drive 20 minutes away (near Trader Joe's, BTW).

I want to try the coconut version...and the pear too.

Does anyone here drink this????

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone drink La Croix water?

NOBODY???

Honored Contributor

Hi Terrier! Sounds lovely but I haven't tried it. Will keep it in mind, though. Do they have a peach one? Peach is a favorite of mine.

I just drink boring old Crystal Geyser, but I find it to be better than others I've tried. (yes, I recycle)

Funny story (well, it was to me) - Years ago, when I went to Fiji, there was this lovely bottled water called 'Fiji water' and we just loved it. But even cooler was that it came in these cool square bottles with different scenes on the front with like a thing inside that made the scene 3D. I thought it was so amazing that I actually brought home a couple empty bottles.

Well, (you probably saw this coming) imagine my surprise when I get back to the states and they had Fiji water here! SMH at self! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Terrier, if there is a Costco by you they may carry it (that's how I found it originally). Haven't bought it in a while but they used to carry a nice variety pack. Hope it's still there!

Frequent Contributor

You can get it at Amazon.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 MyBoyPumpkin said:

You can get it at Amazon.

It's about $18 for a 12 pack at Amazon...it's $3.99 if I drive 20 minutes to the bigger Target.

I'm going to FLA for Girl's Boot Camp with my best friend next week. I checked and it's at a local Target there. I want to try it first to see if we should get some.

It has great reviews and the price is right!

Honored Contributor

Nope...too chemical. Are you trying to wean yourself off of Coke or Diet Coke? Maaaybe it would be a good substitute during your detox. Even though it's marketed as "natural essence oils'...if you're eating a clean diet, you'll be able to tell something's "off" immediately.

Food manufacturers are just Wolves in Sheep's Clothing...after you drink this stuff, where the taste is zoomed up to 1000%, a simple orange tastes blah. A clean diet will make simple food taste amazing...no need to get it from an unhealthy can.

Respected Contributor

I bought the orange flavor at Whole Foods and drank one can. It was the worst thing I have ever tasted. I should have taken it back but I threw it away. JMO

Other flavors might be better.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 luvmyteddy said:

I bought the orange flavor at Whole Foods and drank one can. It was the worst thing I have ever tasted. I should have taken it back but I threw it away. JMO

Other flavors might be better.

ITA. My fitness club was handing out cans of this several months back. We've talked about this brand on these boards so I decided to try. Ick. I, too, had to throw it out...but everyone else was guggling it down like, well, water. It's in a can I have to recycle, it costs a lot & doesn't taste right...can't see the upside.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 sidsmom said:

Nope...too chemical. Are you trying to wean yourself off of Coke or Diet Coke? Maaaybe it would be a good substitute during your detox. Even though it's marketed as "natural essence oils'...if you're eating a clean diet, you'll be able to tell something's "off" immediately.

Food manufacturers are just Wolves in Sheep's Clothing...after you drink this stuff, where the taste is zoomed up to 1000%, a simple orange tastes blah. A clean diet will make simple food taste amazing...no need to get it from an unhealthy can.

I don't drink sodas usually. Just a Reed's Ginger Beer made with cane sugar - maybe one a month (and they are small bottles.)

We just drink water from the Brita fliter.

The website says this:

We do not add any artificial sweeteners, sugars or sodium to our waters.