Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone buy any good quality towels from QVC?

@cimeranrose   The BBB in my county & the next county are either sold out or low in stock of Wamsutta towels.  You're correct, BBB no longer has a contract w/that company/brand.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Macy's, Neiman Marcus and Horchow used to have fantastic sales on towels sometimes. We've used the same ones for a very long time.   I remember getting a great deal on Ralph Lauren ones and still have them.

Honored Contributor

I like Kohl's Big One, last forever. 

Honored Contributor

i get mine from BRYLANE HOME or SAMS CLUB (members mark hotel premier luxury.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@cimeranrose 

When we redid our shore place a few years ago, I hit a phenomenal sale on designer towels at Kohl's.  They were oversized and a delight to use.  No problem with drying.

Just don't use fabric softener on towels if you want them to be their most absorbent.  It coats the fabric loops so they can't absorb as much water.  The trade off : super absorbent or super fluffy.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

Ah, I forgot to check Sam's club @sunshine45 .

Honored Contributor

Costco has nice towels.

Respected Contributor

Yes I have several from Sam's club, they are very nice and they have a good selection of colors.

Respected Contributor

@cimeranrose wrote:

We recently did a slight remodel to our guest bathroom and I'd like to buy some new towels. I had a disappointing day yesterday trying to shop for some locally. It used to be you could always find nice quality towels but for some reason, not so much anymore it seems. I was even disappointed in our Bed Bath and Beyond, a department store, TJ Maxx, and Marshals yesterday.

So I wondered if any of you have had any luck buying nice QUALITY COTTON towels from QVC? (Some of their towels don't have reviews). TIA

I was wondering the same thing.  We also remodeled our main floor bedroom.bathroom.  Got everything else done except towels.  I saw a couple of towel sets on QVC but was unsure of the quality.  I did find some I liked on Amazon.  So I'll probably decided between QVC or Amazon.  I shopped the stores too, in person and on line and nothing caught my eye.

Esteemed Contributor

@cimeranrose  Three years ago, I bought 8 Scott Living bath towels on "as is" for $38.00! They were so great, I ordered them for all my kids and even sent them to the local living assistance center. They are still in great shape, and I bleach my towels. I'm sure that deal won't be available anymore, but I can highly recommend the towels.