Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone a little on edge?

I'm a tad bit on edge since I can't bear to hear the same stuff repeated over so much and then my husband comes in the room and starts all over again, repeating what he's heard even though it's the same stuff, I have heard too.  It's crazy time around here, I have to ask him not to go there in that conversation, it's putting my nerves on edge.  He is more of a nervous nellie on it, than he needs to be.  I think we've done well in preparting, and only so much is in our control, but his worrying is making me nervous.  I'm trying no to be.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone a little on edge?

It seems there are 3 views of thinking on all this.

The first-

avoiding all previous activities and staying home and doing everything they can not to get exposed or bring back anything to elderly or themselves.

The Second-

Those going about their everyday routine and changing nothing aside from being "careful" and washing hands, using wipes, but not worrying pretty much at all.

The third-

those in between, (a lot of people)

still unsure what to do and doing some but not restricting all previous activities.

In a matter of days, even hours, we can see how retirement homes, sports, bank employees schools all over the nation have changed from one view to the other.

I went from probably not much worried, to now really listening and trying to do all I can to help it not spreading! Then I will know I've done all I can and not have regrets, like oh if only I hadn't one this or gone there, etc.

I help with infant grandbabies and young ones and a sick daughter so if I get it I can't help. That is my main

incentive to not listen to the mixed messages and do what they are really saying-we only have one chance to contain this and it is now!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"