Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Wearing Green Monday ?

I'm English, Scottish and Dutch, but not Irish. Don't really have much green in my wardrobe, but I'm sure I can find something. Emeralds were my mom's birthstone so I have an emerald pendant that would count. Somewhere I have a pin that says "Kiss me, I'm not Irish but I'm cute!"...if I can find it, think I will pin that on my dad tomorrow and he can out-wheel all the Irish lassies. Apparently St. Patrick's Day is a big deal in this nursing facility. I'll just have a green beer to celebrate.

Will leave you all with an Irish Blessing: As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Sláinte {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2014 mstraditional said:

this Scot will don orange, of course!

This Scots/Irish Protestant will be joining you.

Honored Contributor

I'm German and English, with little green in my closet. But I do have a beautiful pair of jade earrings with matching pendant. Does that count?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

I'm German and English, with little green in my closet. But I do have a beautiful pair of jade earrings with matching pendant. Does that count?

As long as the jade is green, it does count.......LOL

Honored Contributor

I did my nails today... copied an ad I saw.

A beautiful emerald green nail polish on 9 fingers, the ring finger of my left hand is a gold sparkle {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Like the gold at the end of the rainbow.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2014 NoelSeven said:

A beautiful emerald green nail polish on 9 fingers, the ring finger of my left hand is a gold sparkle {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Like the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Oooo, that sounds pretty, Noel!

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 LyndaGee said:
On 3/16/2014 NoelSeven said:

Oooo, that sounds pretty, Noel!

Thank you, Lynda Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Yep !

Honored Contributor

Green isn't my favorite color nor is it a color that does much for me so I don't own any. I am wearing a bluish green sweater that is more blue than green but it was the best I could do today. LOL