Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching "I Am Cait"?

It's all a part of the Kardashian Machine, count me OVER it!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I watched the Diane Sawyer interview and found it very intriguing. 

Caught an episode last night (one with Chaz Bono). 

Few observations:

1)  What the heck did Cait say in VF article that trashed Kris?  (Lost my copy!)

2)  Whatever Cait said, Khloe seemed ticked off, very cold, acted like she never was in front of a camera before (kept staring at it weirdly).  Oh and her lips look like a blow up doll.

3) Can't believe how thin Cait is now and how much she changes her nail color.

4) Wonder is she still piddles around with the helicopters.

5) What is wrong with her left eye?  Is it from the plastic surgery, I wonder?  Stays closed, kind of like an old baby dolls would.

6) She doesn't seem happy, at all.

Trusted Contributor

Bruce has a lazy eye.....always has.

Honored Contributor

A lazy eye has to do with the eyeball

Since Bruce had PS, his (left?) eye opens much slower than his right eye. 

It never happened when he was on KUWTK.

Maybe it was some type of nerve damage doing the eyelid work.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I watched the Diane Sawyer interview and found it very intriguing. 

Caught an episode last night (one with Chaz Bono). 

Few observations:

1)  What the heck did Cait say in VF article that trashed Kris?  (Lost my copy!)

2)  Whatever Cait said, Khloe seemed ticked off, very cold, acted like she never was in front of a camera before (kept staring at it weirdly).  Oh and her lips look like a blow up doll.

3) Can't believe how thin Cait is now and how much she changes her nail color.

4) Wonder is she still piddles around with the helicopters.

5) What is wrong with her left eye?  Is it from the plastic surgery, I wonder?  Stays closed, kind of like an old baby dolls would.

6) She doesn't seem happy, at all.

I didn't read the article, but my first thought was what could he have said that we don't already know about Chris? She's a viper, a publicity hog, and a narcissistic fame seeker. I actually never saw anything about her that enforced any idea of her being a warm, generous, caring individual.

Respected Contributor

I never watched the Kardashian show, so know nothing about Bruce's personality and his interpersonal relationships with his family.  I did not read the Vanity Fair article.  Now it's "she" and she is Cait and I must say I think she's a miserable excuse for a human being.  Was Bruce like that?  She's selfish, self centered and she cares nothing about  the feelings of the people she calls family. Especially Kris.  She seems to think that just because she's thrilled to be living her dream life; it's different story for her ex and for her children.  It's new for them and they are still dealing with losing Bruce.  She seems to have no respect or consideration for that.  She thinks they should all worshipping the ground that Caitlin walks on in her high heels and mini skirts.  I found her to be such a complete turn off that I stopped watching last night's show mid way and I probably won't watch anymore episodes.  Did anyone follow the "Finding Us" series?  Now that show which was about trans people also did a much better job.  It was real and genuine and heart warming and made a lot of people like me who never gave much thought to the issue a lot to think about. 

Honored Contributor

I have not watched one full episode but have caught bits and pieces of every episode aired so far.  It seems that everytime I tune in, Caitlyn is talking about her wardrobe, make-up, handbags, etc.  Yesterday I caught when she went to see Khloe and was talking about how Donatella Versace sent her the handbag she was carrying and that it wasn't even in stores yet.

The one time she was inside her closet and Kim was going through clothes.  I don't get the need for the hair stylist, make-up artist and the designer duds.  It seems the main focus to me.  But again, I've not seen complete episodes. 

I said right from the Vanity Fair cover that I thought she looks like a man in drag. IMO there isn't a feminine thing about her.  Chaz to me looks exactly like a man.     

Esteemed Contributor

Just like with everyone else, it's what's on the inside that counts.  Bruce changing into Cait didn't make her a more likable person.  All of the selfishness, conceit and and self centeredness is still there. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I've continued to watch this show.   I feel like she has been pretty sheltered from how some people live due to the fact that she has been famous and wealthy for most of her life.

Now, that could or could not contribute to her air of self-centeredness.  I don't know her, so I cannot judge that.

But I think that being around all these other trans ladies and gentlemen is teaching her some things.  So, it remains to be seen if this will bring her outside herself and her life more and more.

I liked how she put together a plan to pay for that one young lady to go to nursing school.  Maybe some might say that this is not the most she could do but it will go a seriously long way toward helping her!!   That was the one thing that she's been trying, yet unable, to attain.  It's a big start toward wanting to help others, IMO.

Often with lives that are considered alternative by some, just getting out there and being seen does go a long way.  If somebody wants to use their fame for that purpose, then good on them.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have not watched one full episode but have caught bits and pieces of every episode aired so far.  It seems that everytime I tune in, Caitlyn is talking about her wardrobe, make-up, handbags, etc.  Yesterday I caught when she went to see Khloe and was talking about how Donatella Versace sent her the handbag she was carrying and that it wasn't even in stores yet.

The one time she was inside her closet and Kim was going through clothes.  I don't get the need for the hair stylist, make-up artist and the designer duds.  It seems the main focus to me.  But again, I've not seen complete episodes. 

I said right from the Vanity Fair cover that I thought she looks like a man in drag. IMO there isn't a feminine thing about her.  Chaz to me looks exactly like a man.     

I saw that, too.  She was fingering her tresses and literally her fingers got stuck in her hair.  It was an awkward moment.