Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Spending Christmas Day Alone?

All of you are invited to my house for dinner...I wish I could host you.I have enjoyed everyone so much during the year ..I said a small prayer for those alone today( at mass) and hope that  your future is filled with happiness, and good health

Honored Contributor

Well, went to my sons home,not sure what is going on ,but i have returned home, in tears.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   I'm so sorry you are having a rough day.  Lots of memories when we spend time with family.  You are a lovely kind person that has experienced a great loss and that is a challenge for any of us.  It is good that you post here, lots of support.  Wish I could sit and have a cup of tea with you.  Cuddle up and don't be hard on yourself. We are here if you want to post.Heart

Honored Contributor

I come away from this thread even more convinced that although social media such as this board has its pitfalls, it can be a lifesaver for so many,

Yes, your cyber friends are real. Don't let anyone persuade you otherwise.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

You can feel alone in a crowd.

Oh goodness my friend @IamMrsG  I couldn't agree more.  Thinking good thoughts for you throughout this holiday season and wishing you a happy, healthy 2020.  Be well my friend!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Sending positive thoughts to all who read and post here ❤️

Regular Contributor

@Anonymous032819  are you there?   This Christmas season is done over and no longer a hurtful reminder ........

Time to rejoice the new year that is right around the corner. 

Much luck to you in all your endeavors in 2020.