Honored Contributor

Anyone See the Video Of the Man Surprised By His Mother After Not Seeing Her For Ten Years?

This video has been circulated via fb and other social media for the past week. A man named Jeffrey is surprised at his home with a visit by his younger brother and Mom. He hasn't seen them in ten years because they live in Gabon, a country in Africa. Jeffrey's reaction made my heart swell and every time that I see it, I tear up.

I'm terrible at copying videos but I encourage you to see it. Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone See the Video Of the Man Surprised By His Mother After Not Seeing Her For Ten Years?

OMG yes, I just watched it yesterday. It was so touching. He really missed his mama!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone See the Video Of the Man Surprised By His Mother After Not Seeing Her For Ten Years?

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

OMG yes, I just watched it yesterday. It was so touching. He really missed his mama!

Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBl4XIjwxchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBl4XIjwxc

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

This video has been circulated via fb and other social media for the past week. A man named Jeffrey is surprised at his home with a visit by his younger brother and Mom. He hasn't seen them in ten years because they live in Gabon, a country in Africa. Jeffrey's reaction made my heart swell and every time that I see it, I tear up.

I'm terrible at copying videos but I encourage you to see it. Heart

that brought tears to my eyes! what a wonderful reunion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBl4XIjwxc&feature=player_embedded

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple, Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.  I love it.  I will be replaying this one and sharing it with friends.

Wow....:heart:

*Call Tyrone*
Trusted Contributor

MyGirlsMom, thank you for posting the link. oh my gosh, I watched it twice and cried twice! I'm not watching it again! lol! 

that was precious. 

Honored Contributor

That was beautiful, just lovely!

Thanks Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh, boy.  Tears and more tears.  It reminds me of when I hadn't seen my son who lives in Hawaii for ten years.  He had been thru some stuff and when he came to visit home, we broke down.   Talking on the phone is not the same as seeing a loved one, especially your child, in person.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Can't thank you enough for this @JaneMarple.  I watched it last night three times in a row and cried each time.  There's just something so sweet about this big guy crumbling to the floor and bursting into tears hugging and crying out to his mom like a little boy. Will probably watch it again.