Respected Contributor

This was the week she was to start working--on a part-time basis.  I haven't seen her yet.  Hope everything is O.K.

Honored Contributor

posted tonight on facebook

One thing I should know is when I'm working! NOT tomorrow morning - I'm working the next day - Thursday morning! (I thought today was Wednesday!) Then I'll have more of my schedule for you! Going to bed early - I've got a lot to accomplish tomorrow!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Geez--if she doesn't know what day it is, I hope she's healthy enough to return to work.....

Occasional Visitor

I'm healthy and I always get messed up on what day it is,  Jacque will be fine.

Occasional Contributor

I am so looking forward to seeing Jacque back. She is such a sweet caring person.

She was truely missed by me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone See Jacque?

[ Edited ]

It's quite easy to lose track of days if you are not on a schedule.

I work full time and sometimes I am confused on whether it is Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bless her heart!  I have said it before....she has been out alot now only this time but with problems with her feet/legs, etc.  I hope she does better this time around, or she may just choose to go part time or not at all!  And, unfortunately, it may be decided for her!  Wishing her the best!

Honored Contributor

I feel that somehow she isn't well enough to be back yet.....come on Jacque get better soon cause a lot of people miss your smile.

Honored Contributor

Jacque posted this on FB a little while ago:

It's official - I'm back on the Q starting early tomorrow morning! Here's my schedule for the next couple of weeks!

Thurs 5/12 - 6aE/3aP - In Home Helpers

1aE Saturday/10pP Friday - NuFace Anti-Aging

Tue 5/17 -1-3pE/10a-12pP - Bob Mackie Fashion

Wed 5/18 - 12pE/9aP - Q-Check

Thurs 5/19 - on QVCPLUS - 7-9p/4-6pP - Denim & Co. & 9pE/6pP - Dooney & Bourke

Mon 5/23 - 1-3pE/10a-12pP - Joan Rivers Collection

Wed 5/25 - 12pE/9aP - Q-Check

So they're taking it nice and easy on me as I'm coming back! On days that I'm not on the air - I'll be attending meetings to catch up with everyone and see what's coming up for you in the next few months!

Blessings,
Jacque ❤️

Honored Contributor

thanks for posting her schedule @Lipstickdiva

i love when she does shows with bob mackie.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein