Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Having Trouble with Yahoo Mail Today?

Can't even log onto Yahoo main page - let alone my acct

Respected Contributor

Google "is yahoo mail down right now" and you will see several sites to click on to get info. They state that yahoo mail is down or likely experiencing outtages.

Honored Contributor

For me it started last night.  It was skipping pages, and jumping.  I could not use the functions on the mail.  It would not open mail.  Horrible.  About 11:30pm I gave up.  This morning it was acting up as well.  But I could get into mail after a long, long wait.  I haven't been over to yahoo for a couple hours though

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

msn outlook  (aka the old hotmail), is just as bad.  It is the worst it has ever been.  There are days it doesn't work.  I can't even get into.  After I sign in , it says," sorry they are having problems"

I don't know what to do, because there is nothing one can do.. IE browser  as well has been very undependable the last 6 months, I got another browser.  IE is going to be a thing of the past I hear.  I do not know who in the heck is running Microsoft lately, but they need to get with it.

Personally, I think they just want to charge everyone, or have them "upgrade" so they let the email free accounts go.  They don't care if we drop them

Honored Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

I was having issues earlier. I was able to sign into my account but I couldn't delete the junk mail that I didn't want & it wouldn't let me open the mail that I did want.

That happened to me a few days ago.