Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone Else for Grammy Red Carpet Arrivals on E?

It's never a good sign when people arrive early to the carpet, like Madonna just did. She still has an amazing body and her face seems fine. This was just a bit too desperate. Shame...
Frequent Contributor

I love Kelly, but that dress is Morticia Adams goes directly to Dollywood.
Honored Contributor

ROFL!

Honored Contributor

Ariana Grande reminds me of a little girl gone amok in her mother's makeup box.

I hope John Legend and Chrissy Teagan have babies because they will have such chubby cheeks and cute smiles.

Frequent Contributor

Gwen looks AWESOME!
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Kates BFF said: Watching E! and excited for all the glitz! Hoping Taylor swift kills it on the carpet. Also, keep hearing Rhianna is pregnant, so I'm kind of obsessed with seeing if that's true. I know...it's silly to care, but I live this stuff!

I'm looking to forward to seeing Taylor Swift too. She's taking her BFF from high school, Abigail Anderson, who inspired the song "Fifteen" from the Fearless album. Abigail was also in the music video for "Picture To Burn." I love that they're going together!

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Kates BFF said: Gwen looks AWESOME!

Yes she does. Black, sheer, geometric cutouts and pants for ladies seem to be trends tonight.

Frequent Contributor

Gwen does this so well. Perfect hair and makeup, while still keeping true to her cool girl style.
Frequent Contributor

I didn't know that! Awesome!
On 2/8/2015 SusieQ_2 said:
On 2/8/2015 Kates BFF said: Watching E! and excited for all the glitz! Hoping Taylor swift kills it on the carpet. Also, keep hearing Rhianna is pregnant, so I'm kind of obsessed with seeing if that's true. I know...it's silly to care, but I live this stuff!

I'm looking to forward to seeing Taylor Swift too. She's taking her BFF from high school, Abigail Anderson, who inspired the song "Fifteen" from the Fearless album. Abigail was also in the music video for "Picture To Burn." I love that they're going together!

Frequent Contributor

Pharrell is just a cool guy. Always seems so positive, relaxed and chill.