Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Winter Weather?

Phoenix here. High 80’s to low 90’s. I wish it would cool down. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 @kug  Oh, yes!  In Nebraska . . . and more snow expected tonight or tomorrow. Thus, you will receive the crummy weather this weekend. Does Mother Nature have PMS this year? Smiley Frustrated

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Northern Va (right outside of Washington, DC.) Yepper, expecting some kind of snow/rain.

It won't be around for very long, but I'm so ready for at least upper 60's, lower 70's every now and then this time of year.

It is beginning to look like we aren't going to have Spring this year....ugh!  I love Spring in the DC area.

Anyone who hasn't been to Va/DC in the Spring needs to visit us.  The Cherry blossoms are amazing.  Walking around the Tidal basin having those amazing blossoms falling like snow, makes you just happy to be alive.

You forget all of the anger and frustration going on all around you.  You find yourself lost in the moment.

Then, when you think you can't walk anymore go to some of the museums.  They aren't too bad yet (crowded).  Lady Bird Johnson is the person responsible for some of the beautiful flowers you'll see popping up everywhere!

Yes!  There's no place like Va/DC during the Spring!  

Valued Contributor

yes im tired of this nutty weather snow then 60 back to snow   i live in pa more snow coming this week end   to me it has been a very long winter   

Honored Contributor

Where is Spring?

CB-Frame.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are, my region is supposed to get more snow this weekend........

Esteemed Contributor

Freezing here in PA. On Tuesday, I got a weather call regarding a potential tornado and 

then on Wednesday, we had extremely strong winds all day.

Flurries this morning, light snow into Friday morning and then again on Saturday night.

This is CRAZY!  

We have been in winter forever. 

Probably jump into May and it will be 70 degrees by then.

Honored Contributor

I am in Southeastern Wisconsin and we had snow the other day as well. It is melted now, but it is still cold out! 30's today, yesterday it was 20's and very windy!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, and I am in the south. We didn't get a bit of snow this winter and now low and behold we have a chance of a wintry mix over the weekend. My lillies are coming up, the flowering bushes are all bloomed out and my fruit trees are blooming or budded out.

I'm really hoping the weather folks are wrong this time.

Honored Contributor

I's in the 30's windy with snow showers. I had to go out this AM. and had to wear winter coat and gloves , grrrrr

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan