Respected Contributor

Anyone Else Experiencing Slow Shipments on Returned Items to QVC?

I purchased two coats on 11/5.  When I received them I didn't like either one so I returned both.  One on 11/15 and one on 11/19.  I checked my credit card and QVC order history and noticed there was no return activity.  I used the prepaid shipping label so I check the returns tracking number.  Both packages are sitting in a USPS shipping facility at Greenville, IN since  11/17 and 11/19 respectively.  I will never use another prepaid shipping label again.  When I pay and ship my way, I never have this problem.  Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Experiencing Slow Shipments on Returned Items to QVC?

@KentuckyWoman.  Have to agree; that's terrible service.  The contractor who is supposed to pick up these packages needs to be fired.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thinking all of this black Friday and cyber Monday shopping has caused issues for shipping and returns. I have been tracking a return since 11/20 and it left the post office and is just sitting at the shipping facility where it arrived on 11/26...normally the wait at the shipping facility is 1 day and the item is delivered the next.  I am not going to worry since it has until Jan 31 to get there.

Occasional Contributor

I’m having the same issue. I returned one item to QVC and one to Nordstrom and both are still not received after two weeks. Hoping they show up soon. 

Honored Contributor

I’m having real trouble with refunds on two items paid in full, not evil pay.

One was $130.00 and one was 151.00.  Email from Q says refund on 11-7, but still not in my bank.  Bank says they don’t have funds, Q says they sent it and it’s my bank’s problem, although Q provided me no transaction #.

PLUS - the Q rep said refunds were made in the same increments as the ezpay even though I didn’t use it.  So instead of one full payment it will be $32.00 x 4 + shipping fee.

I said WHAT?  WHY?  Answer, because it was easier for accounting to keep track of.

Not sure what to do next.  Not a happy camper. 😠

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe.  Time to call in the mods and ask for help.  Best to send them an email...do you have their address?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Drythe.  Time to call in the mods and ask for help.  Best to send them an email...do you have their address?

@Kachina624

No, I don’t.  Have had it before, but was just looking and can’t find it.

Can you believe that they are going to re-pay me close to $300.00 in ez pays?  Maybe I talked to a new person, but she sounded on top of things.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's   QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  include order numbers.

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Thinking all of this black Friday and cyber Monday shopping has caused issues for shipping and returns. I have been tracking a return since 11/20 and it left the post office and is just sitting at the shipping facility where it arrived on 11/26...normally the wait at the shipping facility is 1 day and the item is delivered the next.  I am not going to worry since it has until Jan 31 to get there.

@GAQShopr53  Has your package left the shipping facility yet?  I have a return sitting at a shipping facility in Greenwood, Indiana since 11/27 and am wondering how long it will sit there. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@GAQShopr53  Has your package left the shipping facility yet?  I have a return sitting at a shipping facility in Greenwood, Indiana since 11/27 and am wondering how long it will sit there. 

@itsmagic I finally called CS today because the package was still at the shipping facility...the CS rep said to give it a couple of days and If it does not arrive then call back...guess what? When I signed into my Q account today the package and refund were already processed after the call. I don't know what happened because usually the package is delivered in 1 day of leaving the shipping facility.  I would give CS a call and have them to take a look...sometimes they can see the status when we can't on our side.