Honored Contributor
@silentgirl
HAHA LOL
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

April is laying down a lot today.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

The cam's resolution isn't very good today.  Even the Toys R Us logo in the corner is fuzzy.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr it is fuzzy for me in the beginning then clears up ok.  I'm using an iPad....so its small anyway.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

The cam's resolution isn't very good today.  Even the Toys R Us logo in the corner is fuzzy.

@ValuSkr, are you aware that you can increase the resolution of the stream?  Move your cursor to the right of the video screen and click on the gear wheel.  You will have the option to go up to 480p.  From time to time the video will set itself back to a lower resolution but you can once again return to the higher.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

It's not fuzzy for me at all, but it does keep going off of 'live feed' and I have to refresh the page to restart the 'live feed'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Marp  Thank you for the tip!  That fixed the fuzziness.  I've never used that before!

Respected Contributor

She is such a cutie. It is fascinating.

Honored Contributor

She just laid down and boy, it took a lot of effort, poor girl!

When she gets back up, check out her rear-end, there's a noticeable bulge there, that I haven't noticed being that prominent before.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

From April's website...

3/29 Late Morning Update

"We apologize for the late update but it is for good reason. We will not confirm active labor, but we do have discharge that would suggest the count down to calf has begun! Mammary development is on point and picture is in comments. We will keep everyone posted throughout the day with developments. Our team and Vet are on standby. We could be hours away or days - so do not stop your day - but certainly don't stop watching!"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif