Trusted Contributor

Anybody ever try Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel?

I'm sitting here doing it.  It's a bit more severe than my usual pedi egg and foot cream.

I miss my summer pedicures.

Super Contributor

Re: Anybody ever try Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel?

Yes, a few years ago it was a special on a major station Morning Show.  I ordered them for both hands and feet and loved them.  My feet felt good for weeks.  I do not remember about my hands.

Contributor

Yes, I've tried it and really thought it did a great job.  Kathy Lee talked about it several times when she was on the Today Show, so of course, I needed to give it a try.  I was pleasantly surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

It used to work fior me. Once or twice Not the last two or threee times thiough,no peeling.   Sadly I keep buying it,

Trusted Contributor

I have never tried that, but I can highly recommend Lova Skin Instant Foot Peeling Kit.  I tried it after seeing it recommended on Tammy's Ageless Beauty You Tube channel.  It is amazing.  It comes with a file and a spray.  I only have to use it every few months and it keeps my feet really soft and I am always barefoot in the warm months when I'm home so my feet can get a little rough.

Honored Contributor

@Neetgal2 wrote:

Yes, a few years ago it was a special on a major station Morning Show.  I ordered them for both hands and feet and loved them.  My feet felt good for weeks.  I do not remember about my hands.

that is when i first tried it.....when it was a half price special on one of the daytime shows. it is an amazing product, especially when you use it for the first time. you will be surprised at how much peels off!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I tried it last year with very good results.  About a week after applying it my feet peeled for several days with nice results.  

I tried it again earlier this year with absolutely no results.  I wonder if they changed the formula.

Honored Contributor

I tried it a few years ago....it did an OK job, but very little peeling.

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

I'm sitting here doing it.  It's a bit more severe than my usual pedi egg and foot cream.

I miss my summer pedicures.

@stuyvesant 

This topic has been discussed many times in the Beauty threads.