Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody else having trouble

[ Edited ]

The delay when we submit or edit a post, or when we try to access our profile, is a website database problem that originated in November.   There are duplicate threads and posts resulting from the delay, too, when we click/tap more than once to try and submit the comment.

It's been reported in numerous threads, but never has been addressed by the IT support people.   

I think it's being ignored because there aren't enough complaints -- it only affects some posters, not others.   

For those who don't see the problem, just click on my nickname, and then go get a cuppa tea while the website crawls.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

yep, took a few minutes I went to bathroom LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Signing in ? all I get most of the time is "we have moved"

First thought is I"ve been banned LOL I can check 'order status' no trouble, but, can't just sign in as normal.

Very time consuming and annoying.

@SharkE,  It's been a long time since I last saw that message.   If you're accessing the site with an older bookmark/favorite, try going to the site directly instead and see if that works better -- if it does, scrap the old bookmark/favorite and create a new one.    Sometimes when they mess with the software here, our old links go to servers or to cached areas that haven't been properly updated.   (Also be sure you don't have older cookies/cache hanging around.)

Worth a try ! Thanks !

Seems better I'm not getting that "we have moved" bull****

Hopefully, it's been fixed.

Esteemed Contributor

Not signing in but getting all the dates again.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Signing in ? all I get most of the time is "we have moved"

First thought is I"ve been banned LOL I can check 'order status' no trouble, but, can't just sign in as normal.

Very time consuming and annoying.

Sharke,

Sometimes I have that problem and I can usually just hit the Refresh thingy

and it opens up and behaves.  Maybe try it!