Contributor

Re: Any word on when Lisa Mason will return on air?

Lisa Mason or the other lisa R

Honored Contributor

@Deb51 wrote:

I saw Lisa this past Saturday during Beauty Day.  She was on with Jessica from Bare Minerals.

Lisa Mason was on this past Saturday???

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Deb51 wrote:

I saw Lisa this past Saturday during Beauty Day.  She was on with Jessica from Bare Minerals.

I watched most of the day and didn't see Lisa Mason on.  I saw an hour BE program and she was not the host.

Honored Contributor

Is it possible that she is confused I know Leslie Blidgett was on with Bar Minerals and I think it was this past weekend 

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Deb51 wrote:

I watched most of the day and didn't see Lisa Mason on.  I saw an hour BE program and she was not the host.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Sorry ,i don't  but maybe someone who is on face book could give us a update.

@cowboy sam

You don't have to be a member of Facebook to just view Facebook pages of those who allow it, which includes the QVC hosts.

You only have to sign up for Facebook if you want to write something on their pages.

Lisa's page is LisaMasonQVC.  Most of the other hosts use the same naming convention, that is, Facebook.com/hostnameQVC

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Thank you .Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I hope she and her husband are doing well.  I think about both of them from time to time.  They seem like such a wonderful couple and each wonderful on their own separate merits.  

She has always seemed so sweet and loving toward her husband.  I'm glad they have each other to take care of!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Is it possible that she is confused I know Leslie Blidgett was on with Bar Minerals and I think it was this past weekend 

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Deb51 wrote:

Leslie was on Wednesday.  When I saw the 1 hour BE show, I didn't recognize the BE rep. She wasn't the same woman who has been on and took Leslie's place. 

I'm pretty sure if Lisa Mason had been on, it would have been all over the board.

Valued Contributor

I would assume that if she had been appearing, she would have updated her FB page and yes, the boards would have had some posts welcoming her back.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe she has been back.  I watched the program and Lisa was not the host.