Trusted Contributor

Any suggestions on a BREEZIES bra

I have been wearing Genie Bras for a while.  Its time I now try BREEZIES.

I am a 42B.  My issue is that I am big around the back and my girls seem to want to go east west if you know what I mean.  I need to bring the girls forward and smooth out my back a bit.

Here is my question...I have never tried this brand, does any one have a suggestion which one in the line would be best for my figure.  If you could please post the item number or name of it and if any of you beautiful BREEZIES ladies from BREEZIES see this, your suggestion would be a huge help.

Thank you for your help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Any suggestions on a BREEZIES bra

@Skididdy wrote:

I am a 42B.  My issue is that I am big around the back and my girls seem to want to go east west if you know what I mean.  I need to bring the girls forward and smooth out my back a bit.

Here is my question...I have never tried this brand, does any one have a suggestion which one in the line would be best for my figure.  If you could please post the item number or name of it and if any of you beautiful BREEZIES ladies from BREEZIES see this, your suggestion would be a huge help.

Thank you for your help.

Here's the one I've been wearing for years:  A260367 
Breezies Wild Rose Seamless Wirefree Support Bra 

Honored Contributor

Not a Genie bra wearer so I don't know how to compare.

I prefer an underwire and more of a demi bra style.  (I'm a 36DD.)

The only style of Breezies that I've tried are A225683 and really like them a lot.  They lift and separate and are very comfortable.  Can even wear them to bed.  (Grandchildren sleep over sometimes.) 

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Skididdy wrote:

Thank you for your help.

I have read that the smaller cup sizes are oversized.  Women were saying that the B cup was huge and they sized down to an A.  This is why I don't buy foundations from Qvc.  

Honored Contributor

Breezies bras don't work for me.  The cups were way too big in my normal bra size.   

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Skididdy wrote:

Thank you for your help.

They also have this style in an underwire:  A260366

Super Contributor

I gave Breezies a try a few years ago with a molded cup bra. Not my favorite. Fabric pilled - didn't feel true to size, afraid to take a chance again. 

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Thank you for your help.

@Skididdy Have you ever been fitted for your bra size?

Would there be any shops in your town that does this fitting.

I did this and I wasn't wearing the right size bra.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skididdy  I've been wanting to get some new bras anyway and happened to see a Breezies demo the other day.  I've been wearing underwire bras for a number of years, but have been getting increasingly dissatisfied with them lately so I thought I'd go the wireless route and chose A260367.  Like you, I'm a bit bigger and have some back fat.  I ended up ordering a size up for the band, but kept my usual cup size.  I wore one of the bras today, for the first time.  I actually like it and found it comfortable.  The way the cup is constructed, it holds the girls in on the sides and keeps them facing forward.  There's no padding, just the outer piece of fabric and the lining piece, but coverage is complete and modesty is maintained, if you get my drift.

Honored Contributor

Bras have such  trial and error sizing that I would never even attempt to buy them via mail order.  Good luck to you!