Super Contributor

Re: Any shows about 9/11 on cable tonight?

Of course they should show everything and read names of the fallen year after year.

We all watched it but the younger kids didn't and they need to see it.

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 focksie said:
On 9/11/2014 adelle38 said:
On 9/11/2014 SydneyH said:

Not sure and I will not be seeking them out.

Neither will I. I think there is an unhealthy voyeurism on many people's parts regarding these events.

I disagree. It's so easy to turn one's head and forget. I think it's important to stop even for just a moment on this one day a year to remember all the innocent lives lost as well as everyone who has been affected by this horrific tragedy. This can happen to any of us anywhere in this country. IMO no one should feel so far removed from it.

I agree that we should watch every year and I agree with what you are saying that it is important to take time to remember that day and I watch because I learn something every year there are other stories about that horrible day...........I don't see how anyone that is from America could not take time out for this day to remember the lost of 9/11...........

Respected Contributor

For those who want to watch, go for it. For those that don't, no big deal. Simply because one chooses not to watch does NOT mean they've forgotten or that they don't remember the lives lost.

Respected Contributor

I just finished watching a show I taped yesterday about the Marriott Hotel which was built below the towers. I had never seen any stories before about what happened there that day.

Also watched the one about the miraculous stairwell B survivors.