Respected Contributor

Re: Any shows about 9/11 on cable tonight?

On 9/11/2014 adelle38 said:
On 9/11/2014 SydneyH said:

Not sure and I will not be seeking them out.

Neither will I. I think there is an unhealthy voyeurism on many people's parts regarding these events.

I agree and disagree depends on where you live I think.

Super Contributor

having it on tv all day. every day. for days after the first time around was more than enough for me! i don't need to see it ever again.

Super Contributor

Neither will I. I think there is an unhealthy voyeurism on many people's parts regarding these events.

I disagree. It's so easy to turn one's head and forget. I think it's important to stop even for just a moment on this one day a year to remember all the innocent lives lost as well as everyone who has been affected by this horrific tragedy. This can happen to any of us anywhere in this country. IMO no one should feel so far removed from it.

Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 focksie said:

I disagree. It's so easy to turn one's head and forget. I think it's important to stop even for just a moment on this one day a year to remember all the innocent lives lost as well as everyone who has been affected by this horrific tragedy. This can happen to any of us anywhere in this country. IMO no one should feel so far removed from it.

Well said focksie I agree with you. Many lost their lives that day and afterwards as well. Families in this area are still dealing with the aftermath of 9/11.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not watching any shows either. I remember all too clearly that day and the subsequent events as a result.

Just because I won't watch doesn't mean I don't care.

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Roll your eyes at someone else.

Respected Contributor

Um just sharing my opinion as you shared yours.

Honored Contributor

When you live with someone whose spirit was broken that day because of what was seen and heard you are reminded of it every day.

Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 focksie said:

Once again I agree with you Focksie. The attacks on 9/11/01 were coordinated attacks on the United States and it's non combatant citizens on US soil. It never ceases to amaze me that some who consider themselves patriots would minimize the enormity and impact of this event.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown