Honored Contributor

I am bored, 42 degress here,cold rain, not a thing on tv.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I'm thinking about pulling out a jigsaw puzzle...sigh

Valued Contributor

That was me yesterday - gloomy and rainy.  

Today is sunny and a great day for a walk!  

Hope your tomorrow looks brighter Smiley Happy    

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest  Hi ... If I remember correctly you are in Maine.   I'm in Mass and we have the same yucky weather.  Maybe even snow on Friday.  I was in Maine a few weeks ago.   Ogunquit to be exact.  I love your state and was so happy it opened up to us in MA.   I've been playing games and also reading a lot.   And yes, you are right about tv .   Nothing interests me right now.   Hoping the weather improves next week.  Stay well...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any one bored?

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I am bored, 42 degress here,cold rain, not a thing on tv.

I'm bored too, and honestly feeling kind of stressed out. Shoulda known better than to turn on the news earlier. 

Its cold and raining here too. Been raining all day, suppose to rain all night. This weather does nothing for anxiety or depression. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one bored?

[ Edited ]

Yes we also have that nasty rain today. It's suppose to stop in the morning so hopefully we will see the sun which we have not seen since Sat.

We have been in the kitchen cooking. Since DH went back to work today I have been cleaning house.

We had Ice Mon & Tues. I'm just glad we still have power. It did go out back came right back on.

The neighbors tree is all over his drvieway & his neighbors driveway. Since it's melting you can hear all this stuff falling out of the trees.

At least it will warm up so we will have a nice weekend plus nice week next week. 

I hate it when the Sun is not out.

I need one of those Happy Energy Lights. LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's spritzing out. I just got back from a walk.

Earlier on I had a Zoom meeting with my class, but sent them off early so that they could do their project.

Before that, I finished writing my Thanksgiving play for the grandchildren.

This morning I made the rice for chicken and fried rice, which I made for lunch.

Now there's nothing to do. Except prepare for next week's classes.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Everyday! If it's not for spouse dr appts this week (and every other week) my calendar would be "empty"!  But I do swim/walk everyday for a few hours since the shutdown..

I need to be "busy" every minute ... but, this weekend I got away...went to cousins house and we had 3 fun days at pool, beach & dinners at the beach! 

It was just just what I needed "mental health days" for sure😉

Honored Contributor

Not usually.   I work because I have never been a 4 walls girl!😁🙃☺😆😄😄

Honored Contributor

Never.